CHAOS OVERNIGHT CAMPOUT
Saturday, September 15 at 7 pm to Sunday, September 16 at 11 am
Join the CHAOS Teen Group for an Overnight Campout at St. Giles!
Schedule of the evening:
- 7 pm – Cookout in the Courtyard: we’ll have burgers and dogs, snacks, and drinks. As well as the normal tunes and games.
- 8:30 pm – S’mores and an Outdoor Movie
- 11 pm – Move into McDonough, setup tents and such
- 11:30 pm – All group Check-In
- 11:45 pm – Minute to Win It
- 1 am – 7 am – Quiet Time, there will be a movie playing and the lights will be low
- 7 am – Wake Up
- 8 am – Breakfast
- 9:30 am – Clean Up Hall and Help Prep for Outdoor Mass
What to Bring: A tent, (only if you have one), a sleeping bag, pillow, personal toiletries, jammies, clothes for mass and the picnic, games, snacks, AND A FRIEND (all high-schoolers are welcome, even if they don’t go to Giles).
What NOT to Bring Along: drugs, alcohol, power tools, prom dresses, or a bad attitude.
Please contact Emily as soon as you are interested in coming so we can get you registered and assigned to a tent!
As always with any questions or concerns contact our youth minister, Emily Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-383-3430 ext. 421.