St. Giles Divorce Support Group
Helping You Find
Peace, Power, and Passion
After Your Divorce
Surviving Divorce was created to bring hope and healing to those who have experienced the pain and loneliness of a broken marriage. It is for the newly separated and divorced and those still struggling with issues many years later. It will help them find answers to their questions, restore hope, and begin authentic healing. It includes personal testimonies of Catholic men and women who have experienced the breakdown of their families. As they witness to their pain and the healing power of Christ in their lives, participants will laugh, cry, and identify with their journeys from heartache to healing.
Surviving Divorce will help you:
- Work through the emotional upheaval of separation and divorce.
- Find personal healing and hope.
- Discover a deeper understanding of God’s love for you.
- Gain wisdom and comfort from experts and others who share your experiences.
- Navigate new concerns like custody, court hearings and finances.
Thursdays at 7:30 pm
January 18 through April 26, 2018
St. Giles Parish
Dore Parish Center Living Room
1025 Columbian Avenue in Oak Park, IL
Join us on this powerful journey to hope and healing!
Registration not required, but appreciated.
$20.00 Book Fee