Thank you for completing the Interfaith Green Network Environmental Questionnaire.
CLICK HERE to see the survey results in a pdf Document.
Summary of the results include:
- 571 respondents from 15 congregations
- 61 St Giles parishioners responded
- respondents are aware of climate change
- respondents identify climate change as a serious issue
- respondents are somewhat prepared to manage the effect of climate change
- respondents are lightening their families’ impact on the environment
- respondents answered their congregation is concerned with environmental issues
- respondents recognized food waste as a major problem
A helpful Refrigerator Guide to Recycling, Composting and Trash (pdf Document) can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE.
Moving forward, the Interfaith Green Network team will be addressing the following focus areas:
Cross Congregation Research/Prep Areas
FALL – Waste reduction & Resource Recovery
WINTER – Food for all Species & Community Education & Outreach
SPRING – Environmental Justice & Public Policy Advocacy
SUMMER – Eco-Friendly Transportation & Energy Conservation