What is The Grapevine?
Welcome to The Grapevine, the weekly resource to help all members of a family engage with our faith during these challenging times. From September 2020 through at least April 2021, The Grapevine will strive to provide reflections and activities for all families of St. Giles Parish to help each of us live out our individual and communal roles in God’s Plan. While some elements will be similar each week, there will be variations in theme and activities, and at times specific suggestions by age group. Please use these prayers and suggestions at your own pace and integrate them into the existing rhythm of your family life in a way that makes sense to you.
May you know God’s Peace and spread God’s Love,
St. Giles Parish Life & Formation Director
- Week 1 – September 7-13, 2020 – Creating a Prayer Space in Your Home – PDF Document
- Week 2 – September 14-20, 2020 – Jubilee for the Earth!, Adding to Your Prayer Space – PDF Document
- Week 2 – WATCH: “Season of Creation – Jubilee 2020” – YouTube Video
- Week 2 – RESOURCES: Season of Creation – Catholic Resources Website
- Week 2 – LISTEN: “The Kingdom of God Song” – YouTube Video
- Week 2 – CREATE: Prayer Cards for 3 to 6 Year Olds – PDF Document
- Week 2 – CREATE: Prayer Cards for 6 to 9 Year Olds – PDF Document
- Week 2 – CREATE: Prayer Cards for 9 to 12 Year Olds – PDF Document
- Week 3 – September 21-27, 2020 – The History of the Kingdom of God – PDF Document