The Well Spirituality Center – Laudato Si’ Opportunities
The Well Spirituality Center, a ministry of the Congregation of St. Joseph, is offering Seven Opportunities to CONTEMPLATE and ACT UPON THE CALL of LAUDATO SI’ – What difference can it make: in your life? for the sake of our world?
These multiple retreats / programs are being offered by Pat Bergen, CSJ, around Pope Francis’s encyclical, “Laudato Si’: On Care for Our Common Home.”
- “Contemplating Laudato Si’ Action Platform for the Sake of the World: Retreat for Religious Women and Men” invites participants to “listen to the cries of Earth and her people” in order to transform “the world into the Communion of Love” – The retreat will be presented January 10 through January 12 – More Information
- “Transforming Your Life in Light of Laudato Si’ Action Platform” is a retreat directed to pastoral associates and adult faith educators and will be offered January 23 through January 25 – More Information
- “Caring for Life in Light of Laudato Si’” is directed to religious leaders of all faiths and will be offered on January 31 – More Information
- A film screening and discussion of “The Letter,” whose title references the Laudato Si’ encyclical, will take place on February 6 and 8 – More Information
- “Living as Ambassadors for Christ: Lenten Retreat for Catechists” will be offered on February 25 – More Information
- “Our Reality: Integral Ecology” is a program that will focus on the truth that we live in a spiritual world where everything in interconnected and will be presented on May 4 – More Information
- “Summer Guided Retreat with Option for Direction” – The retreat’s theme is Laudato Si’ and will be offered June 4 through June 9 – More Information
To find out more/register, visit: csjthewell.org/offerings or call us at 708-482-5048.