St. Giles Parish Family,
Here is our latest registration information for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Classes begin the week of Sunday, September 6, 2021
- If you are interested in registering your child/ren for religious education classes, please call the Religious Education Office at 708-383-3430 ext. 404 or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or need information. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a message with your name and a phone number.
Tuition/Sacrament Fees and Class Schedule
2021-2022 TUITION AND SACRAMENT FEES
- (1) Child Family – $225
- (2) Children Family – $350
- (3 +) Children Family – $450
- First Communion Sacrament Fee – $75
- Confirmation Sacrament Fee – $85
2021-2022 RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASS SCHEDULE
CGS – Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Level I – 3 to 6 years of age (PreK to K) – Sessions in 2021-2022 will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 5:30 pm – This level Atrium is located in the Parish Center.
- Level II – 6 to 9 years of age (1st to 3rd grades) – Sessions in 2021-2022 will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 5:30 pm and from 6 to 7:30 pm – This level Atrium is located in the Parish Center.
- Level III – 9 to 12 years of age (4th to 6th grades) – Sessions in 2021-2022 will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4 to 5:30 pm and from 6 to 7:30 pm – This level Atrium is located on the first floor of the Gleeson Building.
PREP – Pre School Religious Education
Classes meet on Sunday morning from 10:30 to 11:30 am during the regular school year, beginning in the Fall and continuing into the Spring.
The Family Catechesis Program
For Grades 1st through 6th. Families who enroll in Family Catechesis will attend a designated Mass once per month and then head to McDonough Hall for about an hour of reflection, discussion and activities – first as a family, then separately for parents, students in Grades 1 through 3, and students in Grades 4 through 6. Teams of catechists will work with each grouping for about 1/2 hour or so and then the groups will rejoin for wrap up and closing prayer. Families will then work on designated parts of the grade-level Loyola Press books with their students for the remainder of the month until the next monthly gathering, sending in online assessments for each student’s session.
MSM – The Middle School Ministry Program
This option is for students in Grades 7th and 8th and meets in the Parish Center. Students delve deeper into specific topic areas of our faith in order to discover what it means to live as a Catholic in today’s world and meet on Wednesday evenings from 6 to 7:15 pm or from 7:30 to 8:45 pm.
For more information regarding each program, please check the links available on the sidebar of this page.
If you would like to be a catechist or volunteer for any of the faith formation offerings, do let us know. If you have any other questions, we would love to hear from you. Please email the Religious Education office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marci Madary – Director of Lifelong Formation, at 708-383-3430 ext 404.