There have been questions and concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus. As a matter of prudence, the following guidelines, based on guidance from the USCCB Committee on Divine worship. We have been directed to implement these changes in ALL PARISHES within the Archdiocese effective immediately.
During all Masses:
- Exchange the sign of peace with out hand contact. (A nod, a wave, a smile or just say peace.)
- Refrain from Holy Communion via the Chalice.
- Given the frequency of direct contact with saliva in offering Holy Communion on the tongue, it is suggested to have all receive communion reverently in the open hand.
- Refrain from holding hands during the Our Father.
Once again, if you are not feeling well or sick, you are not obliged to attend Mass. The Catechism 2181 allows for serious reason like illness to miss Mass. That would apply under these circumstances.
Regular Liturgy Schedule
- Saturday at 8 am and Vigil at 4:30 pm / Church
- Sunday at 7:45 am, 9:30 am, 11:15 am and 5 pm / Church
Family Mass Community at 10 am / School Gym
- Monday – Friday at 6:30 am and 8:30 am / Church
- Holy Days As scheduled – Check THE ARROW or this Web Page for future information.