November is the month we remember all our beloved who have “passed from this world to the next,” especially those who died this past year.
During November, we bring pictures of our beloved who have died and display them around the Mary and Joseph altars. Please bring pictures that you would like to display to either the Dore Parish Center during the week or to the sacristy when you come to Sunday Mass. Please write your name and phone number on the back so that they can be returned at the end of the month.
Advent Opportunities – Adoration, Prayer, Reflection and Reconciliation
Eucharistic Adoration (Come to the Quiet)
- Tuesdays, December 5 and 12 from 9 am to 9 pm in Church
- Tuesday, December 19 from 9 am to 12 Noon in Church, and then from 12:30 pm to 9 pm in McDonough Hall – CLICK HERE for more information
- Thursdays, December 7, 14 and 21 from 7 to 8 pm in Church
Prayers for Peace
- Tuesdays, December 5, 12 and 19 at 12 Noon
- Tuesdays, December 5 and 12 at 7 pm in Church
- Tuesday, December 19 at 7:30 pm in McDonough Hall (Advent Circle Garden) – CLICK HERE for more information
Reflection (Advent Meditations on the Season)
- Tuesdays, November 21, 28 and December 5, 12 at 7:30 pm in McDonough Hall – CLICK HERE for more information
- Monday, December 11 – Reconciliation Service (with Individual Reconciliation) at 7 pm in Church
- Individual Reconciliation on Wednesday, December 20 from 6 to 7 pm and Saturdays, December 2, 9, 16 and 23 from 8:30 to 9 am in Church
Regular Liturgy Schedule
- Saturday at 8 am and Vigil at 4:30 pm / Church
- Sunday at 7:45 am, 9:30 am, 11:15 am and 5 pm / Church
Family Mass Community at 10 am / School Gym
- Monday – Friday at 6:30 am and 8:30 am / Church
- Holy Days As scheduled – Check THE ARROW or this Web Page for future information.