NEXT – New Catholics In Conversation
NEXT is for adults who came into Catholicism through RCIA and want to continue exploring and growing their faith through small group sharing. We will dive deeper into topics of Catholic teaching and practice covered in RCIA and reflect together how they so far have helped us grow in Christ. Also, we will tackle questions and barriers we may be facing. Meetings will be the second Tuesday of the month from 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm sharp in the Parish Living Room at the St. Giles campus.
- October 10 – Belonging vs. Fitting In
- November 14 – Eucharist 201: We Are The Wheat and Grapes
- December 12 – No Room? The Christmas Story Nobody Sings About
- January 9 – Eucharist 201: Taking it to The Streets
- February 13 – Lent, An Interior Journey
- March 11 – Growing in Daily Practice
- April 9 – Resurrection
- May 14 – Mary and The Bearing of Holy Love
For more information, contact Pat Carew at firstname.lastname@example.org.